- 650 Millions users.
- 80% rely on Social Media information.
- 25 hours: the time the average Chinese person spends on Social Media per week.
WeChat is a Chinese multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment app developed by Tencent. It’s the best social media in China in terms of active users.
Youku is a video hosting service based in Beijing.It’s similar to Youtube. In China, Youku is one of the most important online video and streaming service platform.
Weibo is a Chinese microblogging website. Launched by Sina Corporation on 14 August 2009, it is one of the most popular social media platforms in China.
- Content management: We plan and create the right content to achieve the best engagement result.
- Community management: We listen and interact with the users.
- Advertising: We plan and execute the right campaigns in order to achieve the client’s goals.
- Listening: We identify and assess what is being said about a company.
- Influencers – KOL: Find and negotiate with the proper influencers based on client’s industry and needs.
1. How much does it cost to do social media marketing in China?
To start with social media marketing in China and to be effective, the minimum monthly budget should be from $6000USD per month.
2. Do I need any official document in order to execute my social media strategy?
The Chinese Business License is a crucial document to open your business profiles and advertising accounts. Without this document other Chinese companies or agencies should sponsor you.