- Analyze your industry and the market
- Analyze your company and competitors: beginning with a snapshot of your company’s current situation.
- Describe your target audience.
- List the marketing goals.
- Develop the marketing communications strategies and tactics we’ll use
To enter this market you need to plan the right strategy and know all barriers before you can effectively succeed.
- Enter in a market with 1.4 billion potential customers.
- China’s GDP growth rate over the past three decades has often exceeded 10%, and consistently exceeded 7%.
- China’s urban middle class is expected to reach 70%of its population by 2030.
- China is the world’s number one trading nation and manufacturer by output.
Chinese Offline Marketing:
we plan and execute offline marketingstrategies to create awareness of a company’s products and services. These campaigns can include radio and print advertising – including billboards, signs and pamphlets – telemarketing, and television ads.
Chinese Online Marketing:
we plan and execute online marketing strategies in the Chinese market, such as: Chinese SEM & SEO, Chinese social media, develop chinese websites or APP, advertising campaigns, developchinese ecommerce, contact & negotiate with influencers, etc.
1. How much does it cost to do marketing in China?
Depends on each industry & company.
To plan and begin execution of a Chinese marketing strategy can cost from $10,000 – $25,000 USD.
2. Do I need any official document in order to execute my marketing strategy?
The Chinese Business License is a crucial document to execute your business in China.
3. Can we use the same western message in the chinese market?
Many companies believe that the same marketing campaigns that have been used elsewhere will also translate to the Chinese market, but this is often not the case. Chinese preferences, tastes, and interpretations are different from those of other cultures.